Monday, July 16, 2007

This could be a problem...



Asher rolls over in his crib like a crazy man these days. When I put him to sleep he is on his back in the middle. When I get him in the morning he is on his tummy in the corner. It's amazing. Last night he got himself stuck in the bars. He was struggling a little but wasn't too upset. I had to snap some pictures before I set him free. What a wiggle worm!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Abby! I just read each of your joyful posts! We miss you! And how cute is Asher?! (Sorry for over using the ! mark.) I was just thinking how long it's been since I've done anything on our blog and rationalized that no one I know has posted recently either... thanks a lot.

sstar said...

Abby! Hi it's me. :) I haven't read all or really any of your blog except this first one. So cute! Way to go for him to be so active! The photo thing is funny. Like when my kids painted the balcony I REALLY had to hold myself back from taking pictures .... Hate to support a bad thing, you know? But I also have paused for the photo moment with an overturned bowl, messy face, trapped child or someone who climbed fully clothed into a half full bathtub. They make great scrapbooking pages. :) Or blogs. :)

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your cute entries! Thanks for the info on your address!
Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...