this is my happy boy as he learns how to sit up all by himself. (remember, this was a month ago. now he can sit up, crawl, stand up to furniture, etc.).
Hurray Abby! I'd almost given up on you and any hope of finding a new post on your blog. But I was faithful in checking, and my loyalty has paid off. Sooooo cute! I admit though, I'm a little jealous of how beautiful and artistic your blog and pictures look. Ah well. We can't all be as talented as you.
1 comment:
Hurray Abby! I'd almost given up on you and any hope of finding a new post on your blog. But I was faithful in checking, and my loyalty has paid off. Sooooo cute! I admit though, I'm a little jealous of how beautiful and artistic your blog and pictures look. Ah well. We can't all be as talented as you.
Post a Comment