A friend of mine took some beautiful pictures of Asher and this is just one of them! Every time Cam (my brother-in-law) sees this picture he thinks he looks like he is in London. We're not sure if it's the jacket or the rainy blurred background. So, this weekend when we were talking about it we thought we should take a little Poll: Does Asher look like a little british boy? ....I know what Cam's answer will be ;) Leave a comment if you have an opinion.
6 comments:
I think it is a combo of the jacket and the background. But I vote he does. :)
Funny, before I read what you wrote, I thought he looked like a little british boy....I dont know why. He is SUPER cute!
Of course Grandpa says British, it is in his genes.
It looks like several of those pictures of Prince William or Henry you see in the press. I'd say it's mostly the background?
So I had already heard about this picture before I saw it. And when i finally did I thought I wonder if this is the picture of Asher as a British boy? Personally I just see cute little Asher, but yeah I can also see how he looks British.
I'm with Cam.
If you guys can teach him to speak with a British accent, the girls will be swooning over him before he's 2! Oh, wait . . . girls already do that to him!
Post a Comment