Wednesday, May 20, 2009

little sickies...

As soon as we got home from Disneyland, the boys and I got sick! It's been pretty bad and we're still not all the way better. Thank goodness for Justin! Caleb is also teething which has been super hard on him. Well, as terrible as we've all been feeling the boys are such troopers!

One day Caleb and I were feeling super sick, but Asher was feeling good enough to make some trouble. He really did a good job at making my life harder that day! I couldn't believe it actually. I usually have a pretty good handle on things, but this day every time I turned around there was another surprise waiting for me.
Here was one:

That was the only picture I took, but he also colored with pen all over the counter, and with colored pencils all over my white entertainment center! It really wasn't too bad, but it just felt like a lot because he doesn't usually do that kind of stuff, or maybe I usually handle it better. Either way, I'm just glad he didn't flush the toilet!

1 comment:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

How exciting! Hope you all feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...