We had such a great time at Spencer and Anne's wedding! It was a perfect, no-stress, wonderful day for us. I don't even know if they realized they were planning such a kid friendly event, but it was awesome. It also helps that we are reaching this new stage where all-day things like this are doable with the ages of our kids. No special baby food requirements, missing a nap... not a big deal or they fall asleep on someone's shoulder, I don't really even need to carry a diaper bag anymore!
We loved spending time with baby Annie!
This blew my mind! Was Kacie really ever this small?!
The luncheon/reception were great! Yummy food, lots of great places to explore, Cold Stone ice cream. And so many aunts and uncles that there was always someone to get them more when they finished. I wonder how many cones they actually had...
Great party, guys! Welcome to the family Anne :)








2 comments:
Love the top pic with Kacie's squinty eyes. And dancing with Caleb is just too cute!
Hi! I'm cousin Lisa's roommate. She sent me your link because the elegant older lady in the purple in the background of a couple pictures is my grandma. And I find it really funny since I always wonder how many background pictures I'm in and don't know. :)
You have an adorable family and a cute blog. Cheers!
Post a Comment