Friday, September 5, 2014

Emotion...


Well, after just over two years what got me to open up blogger and write something on this blog (that probably nobody reads anymore...)? I guess it was these pictures. Or these emotions really. The last few weeks I've been able to spend more time with Kacie alone than I have ever been able to before. Ever. Since she was born! We certainly miss the brothers while they are at school, but we're both focusing instead on catching up with our mother/daughter time. And, I'll tell you...it's lovely.

These pictures were from a moment this morning while Kacie was looking out to the patio, feeling disappointment. Being vulnerable and honest. And it was beautiful. I suspect all emotions are. Even though it was me who showed her how to keep the watercolors from all mixing together today, and again me who talked about blending sounds while we went through a list of her very first sight words... yet I was the one who was taught today.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful:) i am happy to read anything you post!

Aunt Nancy said...

So glad you posted. I cannot believe what a sweet little lady she is! Just over a month until I see you guys! xoxo

Hannah said...

Lovely!!

Gretch said...

bLOGGING ISB'T A HUGE PRIORUTY FOR ME NOW ADAYS, BUT i STILL LOOK ONCE IN AWHILE!!

Kay said...

Blending sounds... you're such an amazing mom! I love the photos. Honesty is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...