Thursday, September 6, 2007

5 months old...






5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Asher is 5 months old and these are pictures I have taken of his cute face each month on his month birthday. From top to bottom, oldest to youngest!! For those of you who don't know I am doing this because I think it's fun to compare how he has grown and changed each month, and I am going to do it for the first year. I thought it would be neat to capture the changes because as his momma I am lucky to get to spend so much time with him, but that also means I see him all the time, so it is harder for me to realize how much he has grown. Sometimes it takes a blanket that doesn't cover him all the way anymore, his feet hanging over the edge of the baby bath tub, or shorts that actually fit his waist (0-3 months shorts and he is really 5 months old...baby clothes sizes are CRAZY!) to make me notice how big he really is! Then a friend of mine gave me a perfect frame with 12 little places for pictures, so I thought of this little project and the rest is history...or at least the last 5 months are!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Abby, I'm writing this here because I know you'll see it sooner. I found the cutest Finding Nemo Halloween costume of Squirt for Asher! It's on disheyshopping.com under the infants/toddlers section. I'll take him trick or treating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...