
It's football season and Justin is excited for Asher to be his buddy!

Asher reaches for EVERYTHING these days!!!

Just in case anyone was wondering, Asher's Daddy likes BYU ;)
(can you tell?)

Asher was playing on the floor and ended up snuggled into the couch and watched the rest of his Baby Einstein video just like that. Every time I would move him he would wiggle his way right back to that spot.

This is what Asher does now. Rather than crawl on his knees he gets up onto his toes. He doesn't make it very far and usually ends up face planting into the floor. Maybe he is just trying to do a head stand :)
3 comments:
Can Asher come over and play? We like BYU at our house too. :)
What a big boy! And as always, WAY to cute!
GO BYU Football!!! And Go Asher Go!!! I think he is going to be one of those kids laying upside down with his legs over the back of the coach watching T.V. That's not a bad thing, it's a very cute thing!!!
Actually this is Asher's 2nd season of BYU football. The whole first season he was in my tummy and I was at the games.
I know, the couch things is funny, huh?! I can't blame him, sometimes it's just comfy to snuggle up like that. It's also really funny to me how much he likes the Baby Einstein DVD's. He just watches the same one over and over and he always giggles at the same things. Anything with the puppy hand puppet in it he loves!
Post a Comment