My doctor just took this little picture today. I was shocked because she had also done an ultrasound 4 weeks ago when I went in for the first time and it just looked like a little peanut and then today it was a real baby! They develop so fast!!! Obviously these pictures are sometimes hard to see what is going on, but you can see the face, body and two little arms. It was amazing while I was watching it on the screen the baby was just dancing all over the place and we were able to count 10 little fingers and 10 little toes! Everything is going great and I pray that things will continue that way. We love you new little baby!
Monday, February 4, 2008
i sure am...
My doctor just took this little picture today. I was shocked because she had also done an ultrasound 4 weeks ago when I went in for the first time and it just looked like a little peanut and then today it was a real baby! They develop so fast!!! Obviously these pictures are sometimes hard to see what is going on, but you can see the face, body and two little arms. It was amazing while I was watching it on the screen the baby was just dancing all over the place and we were able to count 10 little fingers and 10 little toes! Everything is going great and I pray that things will continue that way. We love you new little baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so glad baby has all the necessary fingers and toes (I am sure you were really concerned about that :) Also, I LOVE the toothy grin Asher is sporting now. Sooooo cute.
Congradulatios! I actually heard through the work grapevine. We love babies don't we?
Awwww! We're already in love with out new niece or nephew! And we too love Asher's big boy smile - what a handsome guy!
Congratulations! What great news.
Congrats!!! How fun for you guys!! Asher is getting so big..and is soooo adorable.
Love ya,
Tallie
Post a Comment