Saturday, February 23, 2008

so sweet...

Asher and I have been down in Orem for the week because I was filling in at Now I Can and when we got home Justin had made a really cool DVD with this sweet little video on it for me. Needless to say, I cried my eyes out! He sure had fun making it, and we're going to do the rest of our pictures and videos together. Having a baby sure changes your life. I honestly didn't know life could be this sweet!

5 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Wish I had known you were in Orem, I would have tracked you down! What a sweet video!

Abby said...

Hey Moley! I know, I wanted to come see you every time I drove past 400 south!! I was so busy though I just didn't get time to call you. How about next time?

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Yes, most definitely, next time!!!

Nicole Carrier said...

That video was sooo cute! Abby and Asher are both adorable. Good job Justin. :)

Trent and Whit said...

SO cute! Good job Justin! I didn't know you guys had a blog until I saw Lorna's just barely. good times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...