Sunday, July 20, 2008

En Garde!

Well, my goofy boys found something fun to do with the oven mitts and pack 'n play poles. Asher started things off by picking up the pack 'n play poles that were out because we were in the middle of setting it up and started swinging them around like swords. 
Justin was on the phone but as soon as he was done he got in on the fun by equipping them both with shields (a.k.a. oven mitts) and teaching Asher how a proper sword fight should go!
Asher loved it! I think his stance is pretty impressive too. How young is too young to start fencing lessons? Just kidding, but I will say one thing... Oven mitts, metal poles, one giggly baby and a goofy husband make for some pretty entertaining Sunday afternoons!

3 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Seriously, Abbyhead, these are the cutest pictures I have seen in a LONG time (and you know how many cute nieces and nephews I have) - He will be a heart breaker with his fencing skills!

Lisa said...

That little guy makes me laugh out loud! I love Justin's expression in the middle picture, and Asher's stance couldn't be more perfect if you posed it!

Trent and Whit said...

How silly! Looks like you guys have fun over there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...