Well, Asher was trying to share his snacks with Caleb. I told him that Caleb is still too little to eat fish crackers, but Asher still kept pretending to feed them to him. Caleb doesn't have any teeth so it wasn't hurting Asher at all, but after we saw these pictures it reminded us of the hilarious "Charlie bit my finger" video. Enjoy.
4 comments:
HA! Thats great!! I love that Charlie vid too!! Oh, Abbylynn, your kids are so cute!!! We need to get together so I can meet them!!!
Hope all is well with you guys!! :)
Yeah! Pictures! Love your adorable and squishy kids (and the faces they make). Did you see that Kay had her baby? And named her Abigail?
OK so my kids do that ALL THE TIME. They will even do the accent. Its quiet funny.
That's so funny! I just saw that video clip the other day. your boys sure are cute, Abby! I can't believe how grown up Asher is getting
Post a Comment