Sleeping babies! That is one of my top 10 FAVORITE things. There is nothing better, except maybe a freshly bathed sleeping baby. Oh, they are so sweet and peaceful. Just watching my babies sleep makes me feel more peace also. I love to look at their delicate eyelids and their itsy bitsy profile that I sometimes can't help from touching! I absolutely love the funny positions that they somehow find, and it's fantastic when they wake up happy and refreshed.
My little guys are champion sleepers and I am so thankful. I've learned a lot from the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth. Healthy sleep is such a key factor in our over all well being that I am trying to give them a gift of good sleep habits from an early age. So that they can learn and grow at their full potential. It's required some work and I'm sure it won't always be this easy, but I am glad that this is one of our goals.
4 comments:
How can you not love a sleeping baby? And yours are extra cute.
Do you like Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child a lot? I never could get into Babywise, but that may have had something to do with being sleep deprived at the time! We'll have to try your suggestion the next time we have a baby.
I LOVE that book actually! It has really helped our little family. You know, I am such a sleep person and I have been able to learn how to help all of us get the sleep we need. I really didn't like Babywise either, so I know what you mean.
Cute Kids Abby.
Abby, it seems you've dropped off the face of the planet! But, I think I know what you're doing. We need to get together and talk about it, pronto!!
Post a Comment