

I started my day out right (thanks allie!) and the boys and I were ready for some outdoor fun early this morning. We took some blankets outside and laid on our backs to look at the clouds, airplanes, and birds. Then, they took turns climbing all over me! Loved it!


We also played on the swings and Asher climbed up the big curved ladder on the playground all by himself for the first time!! I was so proud of him. He kept asking me to help him climb up the big kid ladder. I tried to distract him into playing on something "safer" but when I saw that he wasn't losing interest I thought I would just encourage him and see if that helped him be able to do it. I told him that I knew he could do it, he just had to hold on tight and keep his balance. He got a big smile on his face, and said "Yeah, I can do it. I'm Asher!" He was so happy when he made it to the top all by himself. It was a WONDERFUL mommy moment.
3 comments:
They are so cute. I am glad he was able to climb up HIGH up all himself. YAY go Asher.
What a great morning! I love Caleb's big blue eyes in the first picture. He and Asher are so lucky to have you as their mommy!
Looks like you were way more productive than me! And BTW I think Aiden was like a year older when I let him climb that ladder and I was still freaking out, way to be strong!
Post a Comment