Thursday, July 2, 2009

what we've been up too...

Isn't that the cutest picture? They love to read books with their daddy!
Caleb makes me laugh so hard.
Welcome to our new spacious three bedroom :) The boys were staying up for hours laughing, talking, and growling at each other, so we hung up a sheet in between them that we pull out at night. It actually worked amazingly well. The first few nights we could hear Asher saying "Caleb, where are you?!" for quite a while, but now they just say goodnight to each other and go to sleep. Very funny boys!

4 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

You know I love the reading picture :)

And the family photo at the top? ADORABLE!

Cory said...

I love the upgrade to a three bedroom. Such luxury...

Cory said...

By the way, this is actually Shiree, not Cory.

Kay said...

Wow, I haven't visited your site for so long- I just read the last 8 posts and I loved them! Cute background too. It's so hard being on the other side of the country and missing out on all the fun that could be. You make being a mom look ... fun! It's your talent. I wish I was there to enjoy it. It's fun for me too lots of times, but lots of times I'm just going insane. Kids are so cute that they're worth going insane for I think. Love you lots Abbyhead

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...