Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yum in the tum...

Ashy and Caleb love strawberries! Love.
With all their hearts.

Funny Asher story: So, I tend to shorten words. I don't really know I do it, but Justin informs me that I do. Instead of "blanket" I say "blank", instead of "crackers" I say "cracks". Well, it's a trait that Asher has inherited. Lately if he's asked to eat something that he deems unfit he says "No thanks, Mom. It's disgust!" meaning "disgusting". I laugh every time.

2 comments:

The Judd Family said...

You always have such cute pictures and sweet stories on your blog. Your kids are sure cute.

Lisa said...

Those are either huge berries or little boys. Maybe both. ;)

I love that Asher is shortening words like you. It's just one of your many charming traits that make us all love you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...