Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good...

It sure feels good to have a camera again. (By the way, it was just my little point and shoot that I ruined, but that's the one I use the most these days.) Well, my goodness, thanks for your concern. And generosity (you know who you are). That, plus a little KSL Classifieds (we like to sell things for quick money) and we're back in business. It means a lot to me to be able to record the little things about my kids. The things I never want to forget. The things photographs help to remind me of.
Here's me, feeling really thankful for cameras.
I think Asher missed it. There weren't quite as many opportunities for his silly face when it was gone.
Caleb is happy it's back too.

And I promise not to throw this one on the ground. Cross my heart.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful family! Can't wait until we get to see you again. Bring the camera!

Shiree said...

Abby, I know you and your temper. You will be throwing this one on the ground in no time. (just kidding, by the way, it seems to me that you don't have much of a temper!) Glad you have the camera back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...