Justin and I went to Washington State (Tri-Cities area) because Justin had a job interview. We had a really nice three day adventure. It was super relaxing (for me) and wonderful to spend a little time with just Justin. We didn't take very many pictures of ourselves, but Justin did take these at the airport waiting to fly to Seattle (then back to SLC)...

I was sitting with our stuff and Justin went and looked out at the airplane. When he came back he said something about a "Prop Plane" but I heard a "Crop Plane". So, for the next few minutes I'm getting pretty nervous picturing us boarding a dinky little crop duster airplane. I was actually relieved when I saw this little guy.

We sat right next to the propellers so it was loud, but not bad.

Thanks so much to Honey and Papa (and everyone else who helped) for taking care of the boys again! We had a lovely weekend and really appreciate all of you!
1 comment:
You two sure look good together! It was so fun to get a couple bonus days of play with the boys. Andy and Asher crack me up, and I could spend all day feeding Caleb. He's my kind of man.
Post a Comment