Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Road trip (x2)...

We drove out to California to join Justin for the rest of his internship. Then, sadly, Justin's Grandpa passed away a few days after we got there. We were able to go home for the funeral. It was a pretty emotional whirlwind of a week (especially for Justin), but we're thankful for all that we've felt and believe.

So, after the funeral and a quick trip to Washington we were on the road again! The boys did really good. They sure like having their Daddy around. (So do I!)
They like to hold hands while we drive. Too cute.
After their naps I gave them each a silly little easter toy with some treats inside. It had an M&M guy on it with a button you could push to turn on a soft little fan. They were quite pleased.
Too bad these kind of cheap toys don't last long. I think they quit working before we made it to the California border.
But, they did entertain the boys for a while and on a road trip... that's good enough!

1 comment:

The Martins said...

so cute! Oh i miss you guys! I hope everything is going well, sorry to hear about Justin's grandpa. We can't wait to see you all in May! Good luck with the rest of the internship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...