

(Asher getting his sister to laugh by making funny faces and wearing her hat.)
This kids sense of humor cracks me up. Yesterday I cut an apple for his snack. Before he started eating he said he needed to go to the bathroom. As he was walking away he said (in a very concerned manner) "But Mom, while I'm gone my apple might start to DECAY!" I kind of just looked at him blinking. Then he said "I'm just teasing you, Mom. It takes a little longer then that!"
Another thing that I love is before he starts something (ie cleaning up toys or throwing something in the trash) I've heard him whisper to himself "I can do it. I'm a brave man!"
Asher, you're awesome!
4 comments:
Asher, you are so smart! I love that you know about Decay!
My favorite part is the "I'm just teasing you, Mom. It takes a little longer than that!"
Asher man, you are laugh-out-loud funny!
That kid of yours... he's hilarious! Sometimes I have to give myself pep-talks, too. ;)
I'm going to start using that excuse now, too. BUT IT MAY START TO DECAY!!
Post a Comment