Abby! That is the BEST new picture. You really need to submit it in a contest. I'll find one for you. ;)Happy anniversary you two! You are easily one of the very best pairs we know in the whole wide world.Love,All of us
What I want to see now, is the same picture, just with Justin kissing YOU. For hilarity's sake.
Happy seven years! Both of the pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Abby! That is the BEST new picture. You really need to submit it in a contest. I'll find one for you. ;)
Happy anniversary you two! You are easily one of the very best pairs we know in the whole wide world.
Love,
All of us
What I want to see now, is the same picture, just with Justin kissing YOU. For hilarity's sake.
Happy seven years! Both of the pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment