These pictures are for Jeremy because he called and said he missed seeing new pictures of his niece and nephews. I told him the sad story about how the hard drive in my computer crashed a while ago and we haven't fixed it yet. All the pictures were thankfully saved to back-up, but until we fix it it's way too inconvenient to get to my more recent photos of the kids to post. So, I thought I'd see if there were any old pictures on Justin's lap top to use. I found this little series that I love. This was on the drive out to Washington when we moved here over a year ago. We were in the final stretch of the long drive. The boys had about had it. So, I played the game of taking pictures of their silly faces to try to entertain and cheer them up. As I recall it worked.









So, there you go. See you soon!
2 comments:
I miss your posts also. Can't wait to see you guys soon! I love the picture of Caleb just smiling and Asher with hi mouth wide open. I miss you guys so much!
Love it! I like the same ones Olivia does.
Post a Comment