Nine. Whole. Months.
Kacie is such a magnet in our family. Everyone wants to sit by her, everyone wants to hold her, everyone wants to get her what she needs. She's very quiet and calm. She has this uncanny thing she does with giving me "knowing looks" when something happens. We turn to each other and without a word it's like she says "I know mom. I saw it too." or "Can you believe that?" Such an observant baby. She has the sweetest little clap, loves to give mom and dad kisses, and amazes me with her mobility skills (notice I didn't say crawling...it's more of a combination scoot, twist, reach, hop, roll, pivot, lunge thing.)




3 comments:
I can't help but tell you again, Abby, you are so beautiful! So is that Kacie girl - love her! What a love.
Boy, does she look like the sweetest baby ever? You two look beautiful spending time together.
Hope you guys are all doing well. I sure do think you guys are wonderful.
Abby and fam,
We love to see your pictures. We truly miss you guys.
Josh wants to go right now to Richland WA to see all his friends.
Please add us to your blog list, we are going to get into the blogging funk again, i hope! http://simonsanchez.blogspot.com/?zx=984cfc58d24b4d79
HUGS
THE SIMON FAMILY
Post a Comment