Asher let out a little squeak the other day that I thought might have been a laugh, but today there was no denying it! My little boy giggled!! We were sitting outside in the shade of a big tree at our new apartment in Salt Lake and I just wanted to make him smile so I tickled him... (he smiles all the time - he is so happy!) but I got more then a smile, I got some giggles. I grabbed the camera to record it for Justin and caught just a little bit of our fun. I even thought it was fitting that I decided to put him in his "Giggle Saurus" onesie today.
This is music to my ears. I'm so happy this is just the beginning of the giggles. I hope Asher is always laughing! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Oh, that's so cute! On a horrid stupid morning when I want to make other people feel bad, his giggling made me smile and feel happy myself. Thanks for posting that.
How adorable... I want more videos so I can feel like I am there. Will talk to you soon.
Amazing, isn't it? And priceless!
Post a Comment