Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm so lucky, she's my sister!

I love it when I pick up my phone and see "Hannah Crossett" on the caller ID, and get so excited when I drive up to my parents house and see her car parked in the driveway. You just can't ask for a better sister or friend than Hannah!

I joke that I am lucky that she still likes me after the things I used to do to her when we were younger (I did like to "trick" her and I was always playing with her toys...but, really nothing too mean...) Hopefully I have made up for it by now. I really am so lucky that she is my friend!

It's a funny thing with sisters, as we got older I always thought that she was the coolest and I wanted to be more like her. I remember talking to her once and she said that she always felt the same way towards me. Hannah is soooo fun to be around! Sometimes I'm sad that I missed some fun times in her life while I was away at college, but I am so glad that we will be friends and sisters forever. Hannah is so thoughtful and kind, she is good and always tries to do the right thing, she is smart, spiritual, and talented...she is Hannah!

I think there are a few people who would agree with me that we have some PRICELESS memories from our childhood because of this girl. Oh, I love her and I can't tell you how thankful I am to have her in my family. All I can say is... I'm so lucky, she's my sister!

3 comments:

Jeremymlad said...

I feel the same way. I luff my seester.

Lisa said...

Who doesn't love Hannah? That's impossible!

Deborah said...

I agree! Hannah is one of my favorite people ever! I love her like a sister! I've always wanted to be more like both you and Hannah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...