This is a quick video clip of Asher trying to figure out what to do next once he gets up on his hands and knees. He is learning so fast! He is already better at it than when I recorded this three days ago. Sometimes he bunny hops his knees forward and is able to move his hands also and then do it all again, but most of the time he just topples onto his face once he has moved his knees forward. I don't think it will be long before he gets it.
As I watch him figure out how to do this I feel so proud of him for being strong and learning so well, but at the same time I am sad to say farewell to the easy days of setting him on a blanket or holding him in my lap. I guess I only get four and a half months of peaceful sitting! Oh, well. Let the days of following/chasing after my soon-to-be adventurous, curious, brave, energetic, dare devil of a son (I'm just guessing that's what he will be...) begin!!
1 comment:
Wow is he strong! I could watch him all day, so feel free to make lots of videos!
Post a Comment