Monday, August 27, 2007

Asher says "Thanks" for his toys :)






It's starting to get more exciting for Asher now that he enjoys playing with toys. Today he played for almost an hour with this play gym that was a gift from his Great Aunts and I think he has really found a new friend in his "Whoozit" buddy.

I had such a great time playing with him. He is also starting to like games like "peek-a-boo" and "where's asher?". He is also great at honking my nose, which is always a much more pleasent game after I cut his finger nails. I love to tickle him and get him laughing. Yesterday I had him laughing so hard that tiny little tears where coming down his cheeks.

Asher is my best friend!

2 comments:

sstar said...

Such a lucky boy to have such a beautiful and wonderful best friend. God is smiling on you both. :) Neither one more lucky than the other.

And that bit about the fingernails I felt in my own memory as soon as you said it. A very important point. Little fingernails, and then later, little teeth, are sharper than broken glass. What an odd idea to put such weapons on the body of a soul that has no concept of being "careful". :)

Lisa said...

I second Esther - baby fingernails and new teeth are incredibly dangerous. Just a tip, always wear protective eye wear when you're clipping his nails. They don't feel any better in your eye than on your nose. Not that I'd know...

Abby, you are such a beautiful and amazing mother. Asher will never doubt that he has love and friendship!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...