Undeniably beautiful - and there is a very sweet resemblance to Andy. I love little cousins. And you're right, if ever a smile was contagious - it's that very one. My Joseph has pictures like this when he was a babe. And Morgan, for some reason has few pictures that aren't a full grin. Lucky momma - to be sure.
2 comments:
Undeniably beautiful - and there is a very sweet resemblance to Andy. I love little cousins. And you're right, if ever a smile was contagious - it's that very one. My Joseph has pictures like this when he was a babe. And Morgan, for some reason has few pictures that aren't a full grin. Lucky momma - to be sure.
I love him, I love him, I love him!!
It's funny to me how I hate all other children, but feel such a strong love for my niece and nephews.
Post a Comment