Wednesday, January 2, 2008

asher's first christmas...

of course he liked the ribbon best.

justin and i really only got asher one gift, the busy ball popper. we knew that he was going to like the wrapping paper and boxes better then anything that we could give him (not to mention grandma's, grandpa's, aunt's and uncle's generosity) so we were just going to have fun with that stuff this year, but i kept thinking that he would really like this ball toy, so when we saw it on sale we got it for him. this picture is right after justin helped him unwrap it and right before justin turned it on and asher was so scared that faster then i could blink he was climbing onto my lap. really funny!



now asher likes the busy ball popper. he will even look down the shoot and let the balls bop him in the face. this video was the first time we had played it after christmas and as long as he was close enough to daddy then he was doing okay.

1 comment:

memoriesinthemaking said...

Hey Abby it's Mikel. Thanks for the Christmas card through email. You have such a cute blog. I guess it's because you have such a cute family! Well now that I am a stay at home mom I actually have time to check out other people's blogs and create my own. I look forward to seeing what you guys are all up to with your updates. Our blog is ourmemoriesinthemaking@blogspot.com I am still trying to figure it all out, so there is not much to it right now and I don't know how to invite people and that's why I am just telling you our address here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...