poor asher was sick a while back with a tummy bug that made it so he couldn't keep anything down... so he also ended up becoming dehydrated. there was one scary night when we even took him to the hospital. we were very blessed and everything turned out ok! he is completely better and back to his old self again.
one thing that i took away from the whole experience was just how thankful i am for justin and that we are in this parenting thing as a team! he was great and made the whole thing easier on me and asher. i was touched by how justin was hurting because asher was hurting.
it was so sad to see this sweet little boy, who never stops moving, feeling so bad that for two days he didn't ever move from our laps. the first time i knew something was really wrong was when asher was crawling over to justin and his arms let out and he fell down (kind of weird, but not unheard of) but then he just stayed down (he has never stayed down before! he always jumps back up and keeps going.) this broke my heart.
we love asher's energy and are so happy to have our busy little boy back!
1 comment:
Awwww, cute little guy. I'm glad he's feeling better.
I WISH I still had some of that money! I'd frame it and put it up in my living room. Alas, they scared me so bad I got rid of it all. Shame, though...
There are some other things on that list you should recognize (I think so, anyway).
Post a Comment