Right before we went to the hospital for our ultrasound appointment.
A blurry little profile of baby boy #2
It was funny because we kept saying "see the baby?" to Asher today at the appointment, but he is too young to understand that I am pregnant and he just kept giving us confused looks because as far as he is concerned he is "baby".
I know that having babies just 16 months apart will be a handful...(or a couple of handfuls) but I am so excited! It is just right for our family, but I still do reserve the right to feel overwhelmed and scared some of the time, just so you know.
And I know that Asher will be a fantastic big brother!!
I know that having babies just 16 months apart will be a handful...(or a couple of handfuls) but I am so excited! It is just right for our family, but I still do reserve the right to feel overwhelmed and scared some of the time, just so you know.
And I know that Asher will be a fantastic big brother!!

6 comments:
That is THE cutest way to announce your 2nd little boy! I just melted when I saw the picture of Asher holding the sign, and I'd already heard the news!
two boys!!!! congrats. I think having two boys is the most fun ever. You will love it!
Congratulations abby and justin! I'm so proud of you abby. Love you tonz!!
Congrats Abby! That is so exciting for you guys.
And as a side note: Tiana and I are 16 months apart....while I am sure Mom remembers our days of terrorizing we are now great friends! Lol!
Rachel
Yeah! Exciting for you and Justin and Asher. They will probably be the best of friends - and hopefully your memories of the trials will disappear quickly :)
CONGRATS! How exciting! When is the due date? Do you have the name picked out yet! Congrats again!
Post a Comment