Tuesday, March 4, 2008

jungle fun...

Asher picked his big stuffed tiger and elephant to play with this morning, and of course he had his favorite jungle blanket too!
So we went out to the living room to play with them and I asked Asher if these guys were his buddies and this is what he did.
I bet it's pretty fun when your toys are as big as you are!
Sweet Asher giving the tiger hugs and kisses. While we were playing I started telling Asher what sounds the animals made and asked him if he could do it too, but I didn't really expect him to be able to do it yet. He surprised me with the cutest little tiger growl and elephant sound I have EVER heard, and then we were doing them for the rest of the day! So fun.

6 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Abby, this is the cutest thing ever! I love the big animals with the not-so-big Asher. Just made me smile and smile :)

Emily said...

I totally love your child!! I am super excited to see you on Saturday it should be a ton of fun. Also I think we should invite Benji and Jamie and Chris but I don't have there numbers. If you know them do you want to call and give them an invite? Thanks

Abby said...

Em, Yeah I think Justin has their numbers. We'll try to give them a call. See you Saturday, I can't wait to see some more of your moves!

Anonymous said...

He looks like Calvin and Hobbs

MJ said...

Of all the boy babies I know, Asher is the cutest. (But I think our Ezri is already bigger than he is; she could probably beat him up.)

I love the jungle theme! Ezri's crib and play things are all animal and jungle stuff.

MJ said...

Oh, and the person who did not like my fat poem is someone I know (a good friend from the ward). So fun, offending friends. But we're cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...