Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a little bit of baby sign...



Asher is getting fantastic with his baby sign. It's fun to be able to have him tell us what he wants at least some of the time. He is such a quick learner. I also really love to see the way his little hands do the signs because it's not quite like we show him, but it is so cute to watch! Some words that he signs are: More, Food, Please, All Done/Finished, Change (when he is dirty), and Bedtime/Nap time.

2 comments:

memoriesinthemaking said...

That is so great that Asher is picking up sign so well. Do you use a book, video, or your own knowledge of sign to teach him? I want to do the same with Myles as he gets a little bigger.

Abby said...

Hey Mikel! I mostly just teach Asher the little bit of sign that I already know, but we have looked a few things up on a website, www.signwithme.com I think. I also really like Signing Time videos when they are a little older. Myles looks so handsome in the pictures on your blog! I can't wait to see him again sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...