
Wow, we did it! I was so nervous to cut Asher's hair. I was too sad that he was going to look like a big boy and wouldn't be my baby anymore. But as you can see his comb-over was getting a little out of control. Before picture #1.

And what can I say about the back... Before picture #2.

Yes, he cried the whole time! It was heartbreaking!! Look how sad he is...and they haven't even started yet.

Even though he was screaming the whole time he sat really still and did a great job (as long as he was touching me).

So sad!!

Still crying...

All done, but still offended that we just did that. And, of course they spiked it.

Much happier now that we left that place!

What a cute boy! After picture #1.

After picture #2.
4 comments:
We love it! Asher's such a stud, especially with his new haircut! (We hate the tears too. Andy still cries, though not as much.)
Love,
Peter and Lisa
Love the new style (hey, nothing wrong with a good comb over :)
Abby,
I feel like the last time I looked at your blog Asher was only months old.... HE'S a year now!! He's so handsome! Congratulations to you and Justin with baby boy #2!!
What a stylin' baby! Susan wants to cut Ezri's hair, but she's so scared to do it.
Post a Comment