I, on the other hand, am not so cheerful when I feel so horrible. I was lucky enough to get the runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache, sore muscles, and chills. We're blessed that Justin hasn't caught it yet, and we're praying that he doesn't with finals and his internship coming up soon.
Sorry if we gave this to any of you!
3 comments:
I am so sorry!!! I hold myself responsible for your ickyness. Again, my apologies.
Lisa, don't feel bad. We started getting sick on Thursday...a whole day before we saw you guys. Not to mention I couldn't have done the birthday cake without you! Thanks again. Hope you guys are feeling better too!
Aw Abby, I feel sad you guys are so sick. I was hoping Asher was getting better Saturday when we were there and he seemed so playful. He is so much fun!
Post a Comment