Here's the birthday boy on his birthday, completing the "Year of Asher" collage. I can't believe we have 12 pictures in that frame now...the year has gone by so fast!
I think next time we'll just give him cake without frosting, but Abby did a great job decorating all the same (and thanks for helping with the baking, Lisa)!
He did get a lot of fun presents from everyone, and it seemed he liked opening them!
He likes balloons, so we just filled up some balloons for him and the other kids to play with.
Looks like cousin Andy had his share of fun with the balloons!
Thanks again everyone for coming to celebrate with us and for the wonderful gifts. Asher has really liked them all. I think his favorite is the stacking toys that turn into balls from Andy and Lily.
This is the day after the party while Asher was playing with all his new toys. Even though he was really sick he was having fun!
2 comments:
He's so grown up! How we love having Asher in the family. Lily sure can't get enough of him - she'll love to know that he likes the gift she picked out for him all on her own.
A year? Wow, I haven't seen you guys in a while! So glad you are feeling better (Pneumonia? Yucky!!!)
Post a Comment