Well, I've been trying to teach Asher how to be patient and wait for things, because I can't always help him right when he asks. At first he had a hard time understanding what I was talking about. I thought it might be helpful for him to have something to do while he waits, so I taught him how to twiddle his thumbs. He does it for about 3 seconds and then moves on to whining, but we'll keep working on it. He really likes it when I twiddle my thumbs. Sorry the video is sideways, I don't have time to try and remember how to switch it. I just think his little twiddle is so cute. He doesn't put his hands together, most of the time he just moves his cute little fingers all around while he says "twiddle thumb!"
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! It made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment