Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yumm-o!

Today I made my sister-in-law's fantastic snickerdoodles. It pretty much took me all day because I kept getting interrupted by some pretty cute and needy children, but it was really fun. Thanks, Lisa, for sharing your recipe! It sure makes a lot. Good thing the boys liked them so much.

4 comments:

Rana said...

Wow, that's a lot of cookies! :0)

Lisa said...

They look perfect and so yummy!

When I bake these for family dinner, I make a double recipe. A third of them never make it out of the house. :) You'll have to team up with me next time and we'll each make a batch!

nora.lakehurst said...

sooooooooooo yummie!!!!

Kaha Tahi said...

Hey do you mind sending me the recipe I use to make snickerdoodles all the time but lost my recipe! By the way, your boys are SO CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...