Sometimes I try to get pictures like this...(sitting together, looking at the camera, in a perfect world they would be smiling) but it's not always true to our lives...
Now that's more like it! Every night I pray and thank my Father in Heaven that Caleb is quite tough and that Asher is quite kind. It's the only combination that would work around here! I have lots of fun pictures of the boys and even some of me and Justin to post but I will probably do it later tonight (no promises). Right now I am going to join the boys on the last part of their afternoon nap. But first a story... today after Asher tried a sip of some Mexican soda that was carbonated he shook his head, made a silly face and said "Tickle juice... yum!"
9 comments:
Abby! I love your family! looking forward to more posts. I miss you friend
Way cute story Abby! It was so much fun to see your boys at the family dinner. They are getting cuter and cuter every time I see them!
Oh Abbylynn, your boys are so cute!!! We really need to get together! I'm sure Jenni and Joe-joe would have TONS of fun with your boys!!
Oh, and I had the most random dream about you and justin the other night! I woke up totally wanting to see you, but ALAS! I don't have your phone number anymore! If you still have mine (It's been the same for about 5 years) call me so we can play!!!
Caleb is looking so plump - I love that photo at the top of your blog! Miss you!
Unfortunately I have the other mix. Alex is tough and Josie is kind!! They still make it work somehow. :)
Oh, that is the best pic...total true life there! I love it! Gosh, you have cute kids!
That's the cutest phrase I've ever heard to describe carbonation. Thanks for sharing, that's worth remembering... Our two boys are the same way, one more kind, one more tough, they balance eachother out .. most of the time.
Abby, I am glad you took a nap. :)
haha. I want some tickle juice! That is so cute!!
Abby, I love the pictures of your boys. They are adorable! I added you to my blog so we can keep in touch. I hope that is ok. We will miss you guys a ton.
Post a Comment