Hi everyone! Well, I guess two months is long enough to deprive you from pictures of my boys :) We've been having fun, learning, and growing. It sure takes a lot of time to care for two little guys, so posting pictures just dropped off my To Do list I guess. But, I've been saving up the pictures and stories, so don't worry! I still kind of feel like I'm a few months behind on everything I want to do or people I want to talk to. I've had such nice notes and emails
from friends, family, roommates, and neighbors. Thank you, thank you, thank you and sorry if I haven't responded yet!
Okay, let's see if I remember how to do this...
1 comment:
I love that you posted all those photos and stories! Thanks! I also loved spending the evening with your two little boys last time I was down in utah. Next time I come down you guys will have to go on a date AGAIN!
Post a Comment