
We pretty much can't believe that it's already been 6 years. It goes so fast. We had a lovely vacation weekend. A huge thanks to Honey and Papa (and Zay, Liv, and Gretchen) for playing with the boys for 3 days. We spent some time on Temple Square, went to a Christmas concert, saw a movie, and tried to get used to the feeling of not having to rush home to the boys. It was great to just hang out with each other. At one restaurant we even wondered if people thought we were newlyweds as we snuggled in the same side of the booth and ate off each others'
plates ;)
Justin, I love you. I'm so thankful for our life together. Even though some days it feels like we've been doing the same thing for six years (because we have been...) we've really accomplished a lot. I'm so proud of you. Bring on the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment