The boys were being super cute having a picnic lunch in the tent, so I went to get the camera. I came back out, but then tripped on a toy. The camera went flying. I picked it up and took these two wonky photos before it completely stopped working.
And then I cried.
4 comments:
Oh dear! I had no idea when I saw you yesterday! Are you okay? Is the camera going to be okay?
I'm fine, but the camera... not so much. It makes me sad every time I think about it. It'll be okay though. I'm finding things to sell so I can buy another one.
Oh honey, that is seriously tragic. I can't stand it. Your boys are so incredibly cute, and you cannot be without a camera! Man, I am feelin for ya, hopefully you can get a new one VERY soon!
What kind of camera?
Post a Comment