Well, Justin just turned 28... so now you get to read 28 things that I LOVE about him.
1. His friendly face. Isn't that the friendliest face?!
2. That he hated, then didn't mind, and now likes that I call him SK. (it stands for School Kid, I started calling him that his first semester of college at BYU while we were still dating).3. That he likes to trick me.
4. When he tries to surprise me. (he's gotten much better over the years actually).
5. When he stands in front of the tv with his arms crossed and watches the news.
6. That he's a family man.
7. That he falls asleep in his church clothes almost every Sunday afternoon.
9. That he can always make our boys (and me) laugh really hard.
10. That he lets me put my cold feet on him to warm up even though I don't let him put his on me.
11. That he is so loyal, and thoughtful, and good.
12. That he loves the Primary song "I'm trying to be like Jesus".
13. That he has wonderful goals (health, career, financial, and otherwise) and is always trying to be better.
14. That he likes to take cool pictures with my camera like this one of the moon through the leaves.
15. That he likes to read with me.
15. That he likes to read with me.16. That he loves what he is going into for a profession.
17. That he is so good at getting us to go on family outings (zoo, museum, park...)
18. That he doesn't over stress about things, and he can always calm me down.
19. That when we are at museums or monuments or random places with plaques he has to read EVERY word on the sign.
20. That he supports me in everything I do.
21. That he likes going on road trips with me.
22. That we're best friends and have been for a long time.
24. That he dreams big.
25. That he's so handsome and makes my heart skip a beat when he looks into my eyes.
26. That he makes our lives better everyday.
27. That he knows it's the little things that matter.
just to name a few!


3 comments:
Thanks babe. I love you, and am grateful you were able to find so many things that you like about me! ;)
You got a winner, for sure Abby! Happy Birthday, Justin...
Sk!! hahaha... I loved this post... you two are perfect for each other.. no doubt!!
Post a Comment