Sunday mornings are my favorite again. We get to spend them together, have a yummy breakfast and play before we head to church at 1:00. One o'clock church doesn't even stress me out anymore because the boys take early naps and are happy and ready to go by lunch, and they both love going to nursery! I don't know how long this bliss will last. Probably just until the baby is born or until Justin gets a calling at church that takes him away in the mornings again, but until then I'm loving it!
Then, the men built this awesome fort...
...and read a few stories before naps.
They even said I could come in too :)
Have a great sunday!
2 comments:
Ah! It totally IS a Noster-rister!!
Nice noster-rister Asher! I love the picture of Justin sleeping in the awesome blanket fort. That would totally be me.
Post a Comment