Saturday, July 3, 2010

We're going to the ballgame...

So, we decided to go to a baseball game. I'd seen a commercial that I thought said it was $1.00 friday family night. After we decided we would go and the boys got really excited about it we found out it was actually still regular price to get in, but the food was only $1.00. Humm, not quite what we were hoping for. The game didn't start until late and it started sprinkling rain, so it wasn't looking too good. But the boys were set on watching some baseball, so we went to see what we could come up with. It actually turned out perfect! We went to the game and just found a spot that we could park our car and watch from a distance. So, we ate dinner and watched about 3 innings of baseball without getting wet from the comfort of our minivan. It was a lovely evening.
Pretty sure Asher was in heaven. What a funny boy with his giant Pooh bear hat. He loves that thing!
Asher yelling "Go Baseball"
Caleb wanted to say it too, but I didn't know his mouth was full of string cheese:{

I'd tried to teach him the song "Take me out to the ball game" but I like Asher's version better!

3 comments:

Jeremymlad said...

Bummer HA!

Susan said...

I think we'll be listening to this song over and over. Love it!

Shiree said...

Sounds like it DID turn out nicely. And, losing would definitely be a "bummer."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...