Thursday, July 15, 2010

We've got a copycat in the house...

The last few days I've noticed that Caleb has been looking over at Asher and then trying to imitate what he's doing, especially sucking his fingers. This morning I looked over at them and they were snuggling on the couch waiting while I made breakfast. Caleb was sucking his fingers just like Asher, and he'd even found Asher's look-a-like extra blanket so he could be just like him.
The funny thing to me is that I can tell he doesn't like to suck his fingers. He barely even puts them in his mouth. He is 100% just doing it to be like his older brother. So cute.
I love these silly boys!

2 comments:

Shiree said...

Alex keeps telling Josie to suck her thumb. She does it, just for him, even though she's a binky girl. :)

Hannah said...

That is the cutest thing ever! That is great that Caleb wants to be like his big brother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...