First storm of the season, and it's a pretty decent one. It really is winter! You'd think it never did snow here with they way people were driving this morning and the number of cancellations because of "snow"...
Abby, I can't believe how big that storm was, and now its like it never happened! haha. p.s. I'd love to talk to you bluntly about how you guys made things work financially! haha. You know that I always come to you for advice because I feel like you are so wise and that you know exactly the situation we are in. will you email me? corie.depola@gmail.com I didn't want to put my cell phone on here for the world to see! haha. it would be such a help.
5 comments:
Wow! Even we haven't had that much snow yet! Time to break out the hot chocolate.
First storm of the season, and it's a pretty decent one. It really is winter!
You'd think it never did snow here with they way people were driving this morning and the number of cancellations because of "snow"...
WOW. Do the boys like it? Or was this the only time they went out?
Love the picture!
Abby,
I can't believe how big that storm was, and now its like it never happened! haha.
p.s. I'd love to talk to you bluntly about how you guys made things work financially! haha. You know that I always come to you for advice because I feel like you are so wise and that you know exactly the situation we are in. will you email me? corie.depola@gmail.com I didn't want to put my cell phone on here for the world to see! haha. it would be such a help.
Post a Comment