Monday, February 21, 2011

A train ride I could handle...

The other day the boys built a long pillow train out of couch cushions. Everyone got a ticket, a seat, and a job to do. Caleb was the 'ductor (conductor), Ashy was the water and whistle man (i have no idea...), and Kaycee was the caboose of course (because she's the last one in our family). The boys had their train whistles and we all had a good ride. Much nicer than this horrible nightmare! (still a bit dramatic?)
Kaycee had fun playing with the boys and really liked the train whistles.
These pictures just make me laugh. Caleb is so fun. He never stops moving. His energy is always fast and uplifting! (know what i'm talking about, shiree?)

2 comments:

Shiree said...

Abby, I think I know what you're talking about..

I am glad Kaycee is enjoying her Bumbo. Since I didn't have yours to steal Santa brought us one.

Lisa said...

I would LOVE a ride on that train.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...