Way back to April 9th when the boys and I took a train ride to Oregon. It was... an adventure. A horrible, no good, dirty rotten, 13 hour adventure that I never want to do again. Okay, maybe that was a wee bit dramatic, but it was pretty crazy. I'm sure you don't want to read all the hairy details. But, I guess whatever doesn't kill us, right? It all turned out great in the end and we had a wonderful long weekend!
All I will say is thank goodness for the nice conductor that took pitty on me and let the boys wear his hat and ask him two thousand questions. I love you conductor, wherever you are!
Asher named our train Coco, and he still talks about her.
2 comments:
I am glad you survived...and impressed.
Coco is a good name for a train. Last time I was on a train, Coco was certainly involved.
Post a Comment