
My little kk can really put it down! I decided to skip the pureed baby foods this time around and use a method called Baby Led Weaning (...another great recommendation from shiree) instead. I'm loving how quickly she's caught on and how much fun she has at meal time. It's awesome to have everyone there at dinner and see her watching, learning and feeling included with the family.

Oh yeah, and she
really enjoys the food too. Here she is eating some Coconut-Cauliflower Curry over Quinoa. ...but her favorite just might be oranges.
The boys didn't think it fair that I always take pictures of Kace at dinner time and not them, so here you go...

Asher using the "double spork" method :)

And Caleb with a make shift bib and a mouth full of food... and happy as ever. Someday we might even make it though a meal without this kid falling off his chair and flinging his food across the room. Sitting still just isn't his thing ;)
2 comments:
Isn't baby-led weaning so much more fun, easier and much more pleasant? Everybody looks happy. :)
I would love to get your recipe--looks tasty and healthy!
Post a Comment